Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and spent some quality time with family and friends. The Book God and I had a quiet and relaxing break with good food and wine and if I’m honest far too much chocolate.
But the run up to the holidays was a bit busy for various reasons (some of which will become clear in the New Year) and I haven’t been reading very much which is why it has been very quiet around here for a few weeks. But Santa was very generous this year and having drooled over everyone else’s prezzie-themed posts I thought I would do my own.
So here goes:
- On Monsters by Stephen T Asma
- Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth
- Swan Song by Edmund Crispin
- Hull Zero Three by Greg Bear
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
- 11.22.63 by Stephen King
- Keeping Up Appearances by Catherine Horwood
- The Golden Age of Couture by Claire Wilcox
- Locke & Key Volume 1 by Gabriel Rodriguez
- The Lights That Failed by Zara Steiner
- Two for Sorrow by Nicola Upson
- The Spy Game by Georgina Harding
- Ragnarok by AS Byatt
- The Last Pre-Raphaelite by Fiona McCarthy
- Rosa by Jonathan Rabb
- Philip of Spain: King of England by Harry Kelsey
- Good as Dead by Mark Billingham
Not a bad haul at all, some really good reads here but not to be touched until 2012!