So I know I’ve had lots of problems with challenges this year (only completed one so far) but I enjoyed participating in this one last year and thought I’d have another go.
And that was as far as I got in writing this post on 26 September which seems ages ago; my only excuse for having put this aside being the last minute, signficant flurry of work before my annual holiday, which started technically as soon as I left work on Friday but starts properly tomorrow when we head north.
So, aims for Fall into Reading this year are:
- read the six books I’m taking on holiday with me
- read Blonde by Joyce Carol Oates which I identified as something I wanted to do way back at the beginning of 2009 (and where has the year gone, I ask you?)
- finish the 42 Challenge on time
- finish Carl’s RIP IV challenge on time
- restart the Reading Muriel Spark project which I’ve singularly failed to progress since I started two years ago…
That seems quite a lot to be getting on with; let’s wait and see how I do…..